Explore the concept of gratitude with kid-friendly Thanksgiving conversation starters.
First, write questions about gratitude on pieces of paper (you can download our feather template) and place them in a jar. During your Thanksgiving meal, pass the jar and have each person draw a card and answer the question.
Here are some questions to get you started:
● What are you most grateful for?
● What invention are you most thankful for?
● What do you often forget to be thankful for?
● Which season do you appreciate the most?
● Is there someone at the table you have a reason to thank? Who is it and why?
● Besides saying "thank you," how do you show your thanks?
● What was the nicest thing someone else ever did for you?
● What are you grateful for every day?