1. It's 8 a.m. on the weekend. What's your family doing?
A. Making breakfast in your PJs.
B. Sleeping in, of course.
C. Enjoying the day — you've all been up since 6 a.m.
D. Rushing out the door to one of many activities you've planned for the day.
E. Eating breakfast at one of your favorite restaurants.
2. You open a box marked "childhood mementos." Which object brings back the most memories?
A. Doll, action figure, playset or dollhouse.
B. Poster of celebrity or old yearbook.
C. Board game or video game.
D. Book you loved to read.
E. Stuffed animal or soft blanket.
3. What class did you look forward to the most in school?
A. Physical education or home economics.
B. Drama, music or art.
C. Science or computers.
D. Languages or geography.
E. Literature or history.
4. What is your must-have-at-all-times electronic device?
A. Nintendo DS or Sony PSP.
B. iPod or mp3 player.
C. Blackberry or iPhone.
D. Digital camera.
E. Kindle or Nook.
5. Which Disney idea do you most relate to?
A."A Spoonful of Sugar" helps the medicine go down.
B. Life is the bubbles "Under the Sea."
C. "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes."
D. "You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!"
E. We've met before, "Once Upon a Dream."
6. When you want some good family time, you take the kids and do what
A. Stay in to watch a movie or play a game.
B. Head to the waterpark, pool or beach.
C. Shopping at the mall.
D. Visit a children's museum or the library.
E. Go for a picnic or bike ride.
7. What exotic locale has your family always wanted to see?
B. The Bahamas.
C. South Africa.
8. Your friends would say your family is:
9. It's dinnertime. What's cooking?
A. Spaghetti and meatballs.
B. Five-course meal.
C. All-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. .
D. A new recipe from a new cookbook.
E. Take-out from your favorite restaurant.
10. How do you feel about "grown-up" time on your vacation?
A. We're sharing a room — does that count.
B. It's a must for any vacation.
C. It would be a miracle.
D. It's OK, but I'd rather be with the whole family.
E. I hope for it, but I'm not planning on it.