1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, 1200 Grand Central Avenue, Glendale, CA 91201.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., August 1, 2013 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., August 31, 2013 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time. You may enter by logging onto http://spoonful.com/magical-family-cruise-sweepstakes (“Website”) and following the “How to Enter” instructions (“Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., August 31, 2013. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person uses the same email address. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, not minors as defined by their state of primary residence (“Minors”), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, LLC or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A five (5) night Caribbean Disney Cruise Line® Vacation for winner and three (3) guests (individually, “Guest,” collectively, “Group”) leaving from Miami, FL (“Port”) and taken aboard the Disney Magic® ship (“Ship”) to take place with a sail date of October 27, 2013 (“Trip”) consisting of the following elements for the Group:  one (1) stateroom (quad occupancy) aboard Ship ;  all onboard meals (with the exception of Palo and Remy Fine Dining);  Government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line® website;  if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred (200) miles from the Port, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and Miami International Airport, but if winner’s residence is located two hundred (200) miles or less from the Port, round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winners’ residence and the Port, and  airport/Port transfers if air transportation is provided. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $5,434.00, which will vary depending upon point of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of cruise rates and airfares. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and any airport of origin, shore excursions, incidental expenses, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, fax, gratuities and tips, travel insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, service charges, ship to shore communications including internet, merchandise and souvenirs and local and long distance telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. Airline carrier and Ship regulations and conditions apply. Winner must take Trip on Sponsor-selected dates of October 27, 2013, or Trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual prize won. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by October 6, 2013, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about September 5, 2013, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, potential winner will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about September 6, 2013, potential winner will be notified via email, as appropriate, to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Once mailing address is available, potential winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner (if time permits) may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to email notification within two (2) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notification as undeliverable:  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential winner’s failure to be available to make the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates of October 27, 2013;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by October 6, 2013, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, passport etc.) before departure. All members of the Group will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her parent/legal guardian as one of the Group, who must sign and return all required documentation. Minors must be accompanied at all times during the Trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, and all prize-related events) by his/her parent/legal guardian. All taxes (including, without limitation, any applicable Port taxes) are solely the responsibility of the winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (after September 31, 2013 and before November 30, 2013) and/or Rules (before August 31, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Magical Family Cruise Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. VP, 60 East 42nd Street, NYC, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
Go back to the Magical Family Cruise Sweepstakes page.