Fresh Fruit Fondue with Chocolate Sauce
This sweet dessert is quick and easy to assemble, and everyone will enjoy skewering their own selection of fruits and dipping them into the melted chocolate.
What you'll need
- CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- FRUIT DIPPERS
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 cups store-bought angel food cake in 1-inch chunks
How to make it
Spear fresh strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and cake with fondue forks or skewers and dip them into the warm chocolate sauce. Serves 6 to 8.