From the kitchen of Carol Kramer, New York, New York
What you'll need
- 1 medium can black beans
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels (from cob or frozen)
- 1/2 cup minced parsley or cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp. balsamic or wine vinegar
How to make it
Drain the beans and pour into a medium-sized bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the oil and vinegar. Add to the beans and add all other ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
Serve with warm tortillas.